Playing House is a breath of fresh air that has reinvigorated the half hour comedy. It’s about two best friends who reunite after some unfortunate (but hilarious) circumstances. I’ll let IMDB do the talking for me here: “Childhood best friends Maggie Caruso (Lennon Parham) and Emma Crawford (Jessica St. Clair) have shared countless adventures growing up together. Now, Maggie and Emma are in store for one of their biggest adventures – raising a baby.” That’s a very broad overview, but the story isn’t really what’s important. It’s the characters that drive this show and have solidified its place in my heart.
Tag Archives: zach woods
- In case anyone doubted @erikajayne is truly a queen. #RHOBH #regalAF https://t.co/Mv6I4beu3X 5 days ago
- .@adampally putting makeup on @itsmeleighton is exactly what I'm into. @MakingHistory is beyond charming. 6 days ago
- If I were president, I would legally require every movie to have a "trying on outfits" montage. 2 weeks ago
- The premiere of @FeudFX is a perfect chance to reflect on the majesty of @MrRPMurphy's Popular & the important riva… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- HOW DARE SOMEONE GIVE @GetOutMovie A ROTTEN REVIEW https://t.co/7IbIZEMbFc 3 weeks ago