Playing House is a breath of fresh air that has reinvigorated the half hour comedy. It’s about two best friends who reunite after some unfortunate (but hilarious) circumstances. I’ll let IMDB do the talking for me here: “Childhood best friends Maggie Caruso (Lennon Parham) and Emma Crawford (Jessica St. Clair) have shared countless adventures growing up together. Now, Maggie and Emma are in store for one of their biggest adventures – raising a baby.” That’s a very broad overview, but the story isn’t really what’s important. It’s the characters that drive this show and have solidified its place in my heart.
Tag Archives: zach woods
- I’m ready for a good time! 🍷 and 🍰 courtesy of @catastrophe_tv. #Catastrophe #TotalCatastrophe via @gofooji cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53z6… 8 hours ago
- "Kim [Richards] could have been our First Lady" is all you ever needed to know about the state of America. #RHOBH 1 week ago
- After seeing the notes I've been keeping on my cat's wonky eyeball, my parents have told me to never have kids. 👵🏻🐱 https://t.co/FVOIDVQRE7 1 week ago
- RT @BUILDseriesNYC: "I noticed no one was going out of their way to speak to young women of intelligence." - @iliza speaks about her new sh… 1 week ago
- If you're not Detective Stabler comforting a crying child, then I'm not interested. 2 weeks ago