You might think you have enough crime shows in your life but if you’re not watching Rizzoli & Isles, you don’t. I resisted watching throughout the entire duration of its first season because I figured it was something that had been done a million times before, and that between Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and Covert Affairs I had enough crime-fighting in my weekly line-up. One night when looking for something to watch, I saw a commercial for the new Rizzoli & Isles episode that just so happened to be airing in an hour. All I remember about the commercial is that they said something about cutting a lady’s face off, and that intrigued me. I tuned in and I was hooked.
Tag Archives: svu
- If I ever see pregnant Kim Kardashian in the wild, I'll feel so blessed. 2 hours ago
- RT @MikaelaSchipani: Dora slowly turns her head & asks, "if u had to choose one family member of yours to die, who would it be?"10 second s… 8 hours ago
- "I made 100k a year. I set the bootleg DVD prices across New Orleans. 50 Cent bought me 2 cars." -The construction worker at this McDonald's 8 hours ago
- I thought I was a little face blind but I can remember celebrities just fine & they're more important anyway. faceblind.org/facetests/inde… 13 hours ago
- JUST REALIZED I HAD THE WRONG VERSION OF "ITS" ON MY LINKEDIN. THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE. 1 day ago