In the modern age of social media, celebrities can get in touch with their fans directly. Twitter is especially useful for replying to fans and Facebook makes a great place to upload behind-the-scenes pictures and exclusive videos. In exchange for the benefits we get as fans, our favorite celebrities have been given the power to ask for a little more from us. With PledgeMusic and Kickstarter, artists of all kinds can ask for help funding their projects and passions. This ranges from CDs to movies to inventions to video games. Every possible creation is represented here. What you may not know is that the fans are again the ones benefiting. They get more media from their favorite people plus they are provided with exclusive rewards for their donations!
Tag Archives: fans
- Cheetos now come in a variety of shapes. This is truly the best time to be alive. 5 hours ago
- RT @morgan_murphy: The east coast should change its name to the spoiler alert coast am I right or am I right 5 hours ago
- R.I.P.D. looks like the bastard child of Dead Like Me & Men In Black & I'm so excited. Ryan Reynolds AND Mary-Louise Parker? Yes please. 6 hours ago
- RT @MissLeslieG: When people say they don't own a tv they think they are so cool but they ARE NOT because tv is my best friend and I am coo… 11 hours ago
- Eavesdropping on the worst person in the world. "I asked if I could tune my auto harp & she said no. She's just jealous of my fan base." 15 hours ago