In the modern age of social media, celebrities can get in touch with their fans directly. Twitter is especially useful for replying to fans and Facebook makes a great place to upload behind-the-scenes pictures and exclusive videos. In exchange for the benefits we get as fans, our favorite celebrities have been given the power to ask for a little more from us. With PledgeMusic and Kickstarter, artists of all kinds can ask for help funding their projects and passions. This ranges from CDs to movies to inventions to video games. Every possible creation is represented here. What you may not know is that the fans are again the ones benefiting. They get more media from their favorite people plus they are provided with exclusive rewards for their donations!
Tag Archives: documentary
- Today I will be watching all the unaired "Don't Trust the B" eps & sobbing over its cancellation. I miss you @Krystenritter & @vanderjames 2 hours ago
- "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne & "Lose Yourself" by Eminem played on the radio & I saw this license plate. GREAT DAY http://t.co/5D6j0c8iXb 4 hours ago
- Oh my god. I want one. RT @Alyssa_Milano #CuteAlert World's tiniest monkey eats a noodle dlvr.it/3NsFrl /via @BoingBoing 6 hours ago
- For @jillconway #adworldtour #arresteddevelopment #staircar http://t.co/AzVeXuHCBh 18 hours ago
- RT @hhoagie: It's important on a first date to cut things short because of TV season finales, just to let the other girl know what she's ge… 1 day ago