I started watching Gossip Girl when it premiered because of a deep love for Blake Lively that was ignited by The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and a dedication to watching anything that Kristen Bell is in, even if it’s just her voice. I watched the first few episodes and enjoyed them but then I missed one, and then I tuned in next week and I couldn’t understand anything that was happening and then I gave up… This past semester, my roommate and I decided we were going to watch through the show because the first four seasons are on Netflix and we didn’t want to do homework. This time, my thoughts on some of the characters changed (ummm Dan is awful, Lily is a goddess, and now I like Chuck) but some things remained the same: I love Blake Lively and Serena van der Woodsen is wonderful.
Tag Archives: dan
- Oh my god. I want one. RT @Alyssa_Milano #CuteAlert World's tiniest monkey eats a noodle dlvr.it/3NsFrl /via @BoingBoing 2 hours ago
- For @jillconway #adworldtour #arresteddevelopment #staircar http://t.co/AzVeXuHCBh 14 hours ago
- RT @hhoagie: It's important on a first date to cut things short because of TV season finales, just to let the other girl know what she's ge… 1 day ago
- Wait... they stopped making Teen People?! buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-… 1 day ago
- RT @DianeNeal: And if you're on LA area and want to see funny in person, Tues. 5/21 @thelaughfactory I'm doing @kevin_nealon show at 8pm. C… 1 day ago