I started watching Gossip Girl when it premiered because of a deep love for Blake Lively that was ignited by The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and a dedication to watching anything that Kristen Bell is in, even if it’s just her voice. I watched the first few episodes and enjoyed them but then I missed one, and then I tuned in next week and I couldn’t understand anything that was happening and then I gave up… This past semester, my roommate and I decided we were going to watch through the show because the first four seasons are on Netflix and we didn’t want to do homework. This time, my thoughts on some of the characters changed (ummm Dan is awful, Lily is a goddess, and now I like Chuck) but some things remained the same: I love Blake Lively and Serena van der Woodsen is wonderful.
Tag Archives: chuck
- RT @MissLeslieG: When people say they don't own a tv they think they are so cool but they ARE NOT because tv is my best friend and I am coo… 1 hour ago
- Eavesdropping on the worst person in the world. "I asked if I could tune my auto harp & she said no. She's just jealous of my fan base." 4 hours ago
- Making friends. vine.co/v/b973UEgHdn6 6 hours ago
- I would like nothing more than to watch @NBCHannibal with @morgan_murphy. I need her thoughts on Will and Alana. 17 hours ago
- Hulu just gave me a 2 minute ad for Scientology. I finally feel like a real LA resident. 23 hours ago