I am a very recent graduate of the University of Georgia, where I earned degrees in Public Relations, Psychology and New Media. I think all three fields are integral to one another and I hope my passion and interest in them will allow me to succeed. I’m a pop culture junkie, full of useless entertainment trivia and I definitely watch far too many canceled television shows.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Can I be in a Mormon marriage with @TheEllenShow, Portia de Rossi & Jennifer Aniston? youtu.be/K_mzQZfvI04 1 hour ago
- I try to listen to Hungry Like the Wolf once a day. I still don't know any of the words but I'm getting good at the "do do do do do" part 1 hour ago
- Only 1 of the 3 apocalyptic comedies coming out has @AnnaKendrick47 & so we all know how I'll be filling my 2013 apocalypse movie quota. 7 hours ago
- IDK if this is brilliant or the worst. "So this DVD looks and smells like pizza when it's finished playing" io9.com/so-this-dvd-lo… 7 hours ago
- Watching @AndersonCooper giggle makes me happy. "10 Best Cases of the On Air Giggles" hellogiggles.com/10-best-cases-… via @hellogiggles 7 hours ago